We transform brands by teaching them to be meaningful
'Companies that practice meaningful marketing are twice as likely to deliver sustained success. For ages, society has focused on 'wanting more, bigger, faster, cheaper, now'. Truth is - and has always been - this doesn't really make us happy. What people really need is a meaningful life: a well-lived life worth living. And brands can play a major part in this. Meaningful brands improve the quality of life for people and society. In return they are rewarded by happy and returning customers.
How we transform brands
- Meaningful strategy: How to put purpose at the core of your business.
'Profits are best achieved by not making them the primary goal of your business.' -- John Mackey
- Meaningful people: How to have your people create brand meaning.
'Though companies create brand identities, people create brand meaning.' -- Mark Batey
- Meaningful behaviour: How to touch the people you encounter in ways that are everlasting.
'Every time you interact with a customer, you're engaging in marketing.' --Seth Godin
Three ways to hire us
- Inspiration : Workshops and talks to introduce and internalize the concept of meaningful marketing.
- Strategy : Lean, mean, and actionable.
- Coaching : To challenge your thoughts, structure existing efforts or just exchange thoughts on a regular basis